Boston is a stunning city with a rich history, beautiful architecture, and plenty of green space. It’s no wonder that it’s a popular location for wedding photography locations. Whether you’re a local couple looking for the perfect spot to capture your big day or a destination wedding photographer on the hunt for the most picturesque locations in the area, Boston wedding photography has something for everyone.
Here are some of the best Boston wedding photography locations:
- Boston Common and Public Garden: These two iconic green spaces, located in the heart of the city, are a great choice for wedding photography. The Common, the oldest public park in the country, offers a variety of landscapes, including ponds, gardens, and grassy fields. The Public Garden, known for its beautiful flowers and swan boats, is a more formal option. Both locations are perfect for outdoor ceremonies, portraits, and candid shots.
- Beacon Hill: This historic neighborhood, known for its cobblestone streets and brick row houses, is a charming option for wedding photography. Take a stroll through the gaslit streets and capture some romantic shots with the backdrop of the neighborhood’s iconic architecture.
- The Paul Revere House: This 17th century colonial home, located in the North End, is a unique and historical location for wedding photography. The house, which belonged to the famous Revolutionary War hero, is surrounded by narrow streets and brick buildings, making for a picturesque setting.
- The Charles River Esplanade: This park, located along the Charles River, offers a variety of landscapes for wedding photography, including grassy fields, a lagoon, and a footbridge. The views of the Boston skyline from the Esplanade are particularly stunning, making it a great choice for portraits and candid shots.
- The Institute of Contemporary Art: This modern art museum, located on the waterfront in South Boston, offers a unique and contemporary setting for wedding photography. The museum’s sleek, minimalist architecture and sweeping views of the harbor make it a great choice for couples looking for a non-traditional location.
- The Boston Public Library: This iconic library, located in Copley Square, is a beautiful and formal setting for wedding photography. The library’s grand staircases, marble halls, and ornate ceilings provide a regal backdrop for portraits and candid shots.
- The Skywalk Observatory: Located on the 50th floor of the Prudential Tower, the Skywalk Observatory offers panoramic views of the city and is a great location for wedding photography. The observation deck, which is enclosed in glass, provides a 360-degree view of the city, making it a perfect spot for portraits and candid shots.
- The New England Aquarium: This popular tourist destination, located on the waterfront in the Financial District, offers a unique and aquatic-themed setting for wedding photography. The aquarium’s tanks, filled with colorful fish and other sea life, provide a beautiful and unusual backdrop for portraits and candid shots.
There are so many beautiful and unique locations in Boston for wedding photography, and these are just a few of the many options available. No matter what kind of location you’re looking for, Boston has something to offer every couple.
We are proud to present our portfolio here: https://perlaimages.com/gallery/
Please check out these links to the relevant locations listed above!
- Boston Common and Public Garden:
- Boston Common: https://www.boston.gov/parks/boston-common
- Public Garden: https://www.boston.gov/parks/public-garden
- Beacon Hill: https://www.beaconhillonline.com/
- The Paul Revere House: https://www.paulreverehouse.org/
- The Charles River Esplanade: https://www.esplanadeassociation.org/
- The Institute of Contemporary Art: https://www.icaboston.org/
- The Boston Public Library: https://www.bpl.org/
- The Skywalk Observatory: https://www.prudentialcenter.com/things-to-do/skywalk-observatory
- The New England Aquarium: https://www.neaq.org/